How can i post pics from smart phone

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_blitzkrieg gsd_*

Guest_blitzkrieg gsd_*
  • Guests
    • Member ID: 2

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:09 PM

I have a motorola droid smart phone that uses the android opp system. Can I use the pics I take on it to post on the forum? The problem im having is figuring out how to resize the pics on the phone so I can post them. My laptop has a virus so my smart phone is all I have to look at the forum now. I have a few things I need to post pics of but I can't figure out how to do it. So if any of you guys can help me I will be very thankful. So please let me know what you guys think so I can get these pics up for everyone to see. Thanks again and looking forward to getting my pics posted.

#2 Bob Hudson

Bob Hudson

Forum Co-Founder (Ret)

• Administrators
    • Member ID: 185,098
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:57 PM

I have a motorola droid smart phone that uses the android opp system. Can I use the pics I take on it to post on the forum? The problem im having is figuring out how to resize the pics on the phone so I can post them. My laptop has a virus so my smart phone is all I have to look at the forum now. I have a few things I need to post pics of but I can't figure out how to do it. So if any of you guys can help me I will be very thankful. So please let me know what you guys think so I can get these pics up for everyone to see. Thanks again and looking forward to getting my pics posted.

The version of the forum software we use doesn't allow for uploading from a phone. I'm hoping that at some point we can upgrade and then there will be apps for iOs and Android users.

#3 Guest_carbinephalen_*

Guest_carbinephalen_*
  • Guests
    • Member ID: 24,355

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:22 PM

A Forum iPhone app would be absolutely incredible! :thumbsup:

#4 Guest_blitzkrieg gsd_*

Guest_blitzkrieg gsd_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:07 AM

A Forum iPhone app would be absolutely incredible! :thumbsup:

Don't forget us android users we need a app to. If you guys can figure out how we could change the forum so we could post pics from smartphones that would ne great. So many of us have and use them now it only makes since to make it so we can use them. So please guys figure out what needs to be done so we can use them. Sooner the better mods.

#5 Guest_57Medic_*

Guest_57Medic_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:51 PM

Any updates on this subject? I use my phone almost exclusively, and cannot post pictures (especially handy when considering buying something)

#6 Guest_garrettbragg12_*

Guest_garrettbragg12_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:12 PM

I use tapatalk. It's made especially for forums. I use it to post pics all the time from my iphone... I'm using it to post this actually..

M1 Garand: late '44 Springfield
1903A3: Early '43 Remington

#7 Guest_cmjordan77_*

Guest_cmjordan77_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:02 PM

hi
I figured out a way to do this without having to upload the photos to an online site. you need an email account. I have an iPhone 6
I take the photos I want. then I go to my photos page on my cell phone and select email them and I email them to my myself. again all just using my my Iphone. when you email them, the phone asks you if you want to post them small, medium or large. once you get them on your phone email I select the photos and select save them to my phone. for me, I usually select medium size and I can post 1 picture per reply. if you do them in size small you can post more photos per listing on here. I hope this makes sense

Edited by cmjordan77, 24 August 2016 - 08:13 PM.

#8 kammo-man

kammo-man
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:55 AM

Forum is not recognized by Tapatalk which is weird and how I post photos on forums

#9 RustyCanteen

RustyCanteen

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 115 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 08:44 AM

Forum is not recognized by Tapatalk which is weird and how I post photos on forums

Hi O, we're working on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users