Three Long Time Friends

Dirk

Had these for a number of years...Prussian Line marked to a Train Unit, 1916 dated Jager Zu Pferde, and Guard infantry. Not my main focus of collecting but always liked these three.

IMG_6214.jpg

Nice lids. Same thing here...I don't collect them, but when the opportunity passed I picked one up since I always wanted it. Ended up trading it, and a week later lucked into another one to replace it for a great deal.

Thanks guys! Only one is Unit marked to a train battalion. Brig....saw the three Ken has in his collection and they are in a class by themselves but then again he specialized in them

Thanks Bob! Not that I know of, but you know how we collectors branch out into different areas from time to time...back in the 70-'s and 80's I went down this road

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These have always caught my attention and several have shuttled into my collection and then back out. There is such a uniqueness about them that makes me want to have one but, they seem to be the first ones I sell when something else comes along. It's an illness.