M1943 Swiss officer's daggers.....

Flightpath

Hi,

I have two Swiss officer's daggers used from 1944 and into the 1990s. The upper dagger was made in 1980 by Victorinox, the lower dagger was made by SIG in the late 1940s.

The Victorinox dagger has a highly polished blade and the SIG made dagger has a well finished machined blade.

Both daggers have officer's knots, the NCO knot can be seen below the lower dagger.

Hope you like them........ cheers, John

post-185683-0-56762700-1553101981_thumb.jpg

Now that is probably one of the most beautiful daggers I've ever seen! Are these rare, in general? Thanks so much for sharing. They are gorgeous!

Now that is probably one of the most beautiful daggers I've ever seen! Are these rare, in general? Thanks so much for sharing. They are gorgeous!

And not connected with Nazis! ;)

They are about if you keep a lookout..... I'm actually selling both of them soon............ The largest Swiss army kinves!

Hope all's well with your family Elizabeth

Flightpath . . . you got it! The TR had some beautiful stuff, but I just can't go for it. Now . . . these are amazing! I really love these! Haven't seen something this gorgeous yet, and I thought I had seen some nice things before!

OK . . . one other question . . . what is the third knot? The design is different, so is it for a different rank?

• 1 year later...