HELMETS & ACCESSORIES [REF]

The following is the reference section for US military helmets and helmet accessories from all periods.

Forums

1. ACCESSORIES FOR HELMETS [REF]

The following is the reference section for accessories used in conjunction and/or part of US military helmets of all periods.

• No posts here yet
  2. EXPERIMENTAL HELMETS [REF]

The following is the reference section for experimental US military helmets from all periods.

• No posts here yet
  3. FOREIGN MANUFACTURED WORLD WAR I HELMETS [REF]

The following is the reference section for foreign made helmets used by the US military in the World War I period prior to the adoption of the M1917 helmet. This includes US military related British Mark I and French Adrian helmets.

• No posts here yet
  4. M1917 HELMETS [REF]

The following is the reference section for Model 1917, M-1917, or M1917 US military helmet.

• No posts here yet
  5. M1917A1 HELMETS [REF]

The following is the reference section for Model 1917-A1, M-1917-A1, or M1917A1 US military helmet.

• No posts here yet
  6. M1 HELMET, LINERS, & ACCESSORIES [REF]

The following is the reference section for Model 1, M1, or M-1 US military helmets, liners, and accessories.

• No posts here yet
  7. MARKED & PAINTED HELMETS [REF]

The following is a reference for all U.S. helmets which have Tactical, Rank, Specialty or Soldier Painted markings added to them.

• No posts here yet
  8. FLAK HELMETS [REF]

The following is the reference section for US military flak helmets. (Primarily those created and used by the U.S. Army Air Force or AAF.)

• No posts here yet
  9. TALKER'S HELMETS [REF]

The following is the reference section for US military talker's helmets. (Primarily those created and used by the U.S. Navy and Coast Guard.)

• No posts here yet
  10. KEVLAR HELMETS & ACCESSORIES [REF]

The following is the reference section for US military kevlar helmets and accessories.

• No posts here yet