A small collection of daggers

Rakkasan187

Here is a small collection of daggers I have. I will post these individually and dicuss them, but I wanted to share some of them all spread out.

There are others that are not with this grouping that I will add to later..

post-185119-0-94340500-1540594036.jpg

Leigh

Leigh

Wonderful collection ! I will be looking forward to viewing them individually and learning more. I can see where I have been missing out by not looking so much at German blades. Thank you for posting.

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

So weird, Leigh, this is exactly the same collection of daggers I have hanging on my wall (by model type anyway). Did you break into my house? I have mine all in oak display cases hanging on the wall. Look very similar, I have an early and late model of the SA, and my first model luftwaffe is nickel silver instead of aluminum,but man those look familiar.I look forward to seeing them individually. Nice collection.

Like your german dagger collection, the sa dagger with the 3 piece hagger you just do not see that much any more, look forward to more photos of your collection, thanx Gerard

Thank you for the comments guys..

My apologies for not replying sooner. My work computer does not allow this site, so I will have to wait until I get home to post

Leigh

• 4 weeks later...