Small Japanese Collection

VPEP

With this great new forum, I thought I would share my small, but ever growing Japanese collection. Its mostly Army, but there are a few Navy items in there. I hope everyone enjoys the photos.

post-185227-0-93955100-1541199657.jpg

post-185227-0-17596100-1541199690_thumb.jpg

I really like your collection, small? ok, i have always enjoyed the ww2 japanese artifacts but really never found that much, have some that might be of interest to you,drop me a line sometime and i will tell you about what i have, at any rate, i thank you for showing your collection to all of us and i enjoyed viewing your small collection, great display all the best Gerard

Thanks for the compliments. I guess small isa relative term,LOL. I usually slow my buying around this time of year due to Christmas. But I will drop you a line after the New Year. Thanks Gerard.

Very nice collection. I have always liked Japanese stuff, and have picked it up a little at a time over the years when opportunity strikes. Before I knew, my collection had grown to about the size of yours. I have mine similarly displayed in my Marine Corps room. You have done well, and have some nice pieces. Thanks for sharing!.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...