Patch Translation Needed

radar52

Posted this patch on usmilitaria forum also and have had a few suggestions but nothing definitive.

Hoping someone can translate what I believe is Japanese script on this patch and maybe ID the patch also.

I am leaning towards a Aeromedical Evacuation unit.

Any help is appreciated.

post-185292-0-97919800-1541538836.jpg

How can you tell it is Korean? I've had two other forum users tell me it is Japanese and definitely not Korean so I guess the first step will be to definitively I'D the language.

vintageproductions

I was sure when you listed this originally on USMF most said it was Korean originally.

How can you tell it is Korean? I've had two other forum users tell me it is Japanese and definitely not Korean so I guess the first step will be to definitively I'D the language.

Eric translates Japanese language for the forums. He would know if its not Japanese.

• 3 weeks later...
captainofthe7th

거 나만 갑니다

Google translate started giving suggestions and I accepted them. The above means "I will go alone." (geo naman gabnida) The last word I am almost certain is what is on your patch. The first half is difficult to make out because of the embroidery. I forget what I posted on USMF about this one but I had certainly not nailed the translation down to something that made sense like this.

Rob