OVMS SOS Show LOUISVILLE KY, 21-24 Feb. 2019

Ed Anderson Jr

• 4 weeks later...

I would not miss SOS for anything. I will be there at tables R 18-20 in the middle of the room. Drop by and say hello.

I won't be able to make it up until Saturday, unfortunately, but (weather permitting for the drive) I'll be there to see whatever's still available on the last day! :D

Kev

• 2 weeks later...

I just started nailing down travel plans with my table helper, so we'll be there behind 9 tables of worldwide orders, decorations and medals (everything except Third Reich)..

Nothing controversial, just quality, and authentic, awards.

Booked my hotel two weeks ago and was shocked to find my hotel only had two rooms left... well, now one. Two other hotels had only 1 room left and one hotel was completely booked. These were all on Phillip's Lane right by the Kentuckey Exposition Center. So, I wouldn't drag your feet if you want a closer hotel.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone has a moment, please take some photos to share with those of us who can't go. I'd love to see any UK or French WWI/WWII stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

I forgot my camera so I did not get any photos of the show. I will say that I had a great time though. I was able to pick up some nice goodies and sell a few duplicates. I also enjoyed seeing old friends and making new ones. Several folks from the forum dropped by and said hello and we had some good discussions about our shared hobby.

I am already signed up for next year!