Afghan Body Armor

Nkomo

After several years of searching, I finally found this version of the Afghan used body armor. These are seen in black, woodland, digital, and tan. These have been seen in usage with the Afghan Army, Afghan National Directorate of Security, and others.

I am including a couple of pics showing a similar type armor in use, but in the black color. and digital The soldiers in the picture are Afghan NDS and Afghan Army.

This armor can accept body armor, as there is velcro at the bottom.After several years of searching, I finally found this version of the Afghan used body armor. These are seen in black, woodland, digital, and tan. These have been seen in usage with the Afghan Army, Afghan National Directorate of Security, and others.

I am including a couple of pics showing a similar type armor in use, but in the black color. and digital The soldiers in the picture are Afghan NDS and Afghan Army.

This armor can accept body armor, as there is velcro at the bottom.

50517110.jpg

50221010.jpg

afghan10.jpg

nds-fo10.jpg

gettyi10.jpg

BKW,

Most likely made in Afghanistan or China. As to magazines, the AR mags would be short. I have seen soldiers take foam rubber and inserted them into indigenous made AK chest rigs so it would accept AR mags.