1/35 Scale Plastic Model Figures

Proud Kraut

Please feel free to post your plastic model figures here. I'll start with a set of Russian WW II tank riders (Tamiya) that I have build some years ago.

rs2a.jpg

rs2b.jpg

rs2c.jpg

rs2d.jpg

rs2e.jpg

You gents do some incredible figure work! Every figure I've ever painted was cursed with those awful big white eyeballs that looked so comical.

Terry

Hera are some more random figures. These guys were either never used in a diorama, rescued from a destroyed diorama or they are just a one off fooling with figures between big projects. You can see I never finished the parade figure's face and ground work.

post-185204-0-29752000-1548891984.jpg

Hera are some more random figures. These guys were either never used in a diorama, rescued from a destroyed diorama or they are just a one off fooling with figures between big projects. You can see I never finished the parade figure's face and ground work.

WUNDERBAR! These are too good to be true. I even imagined these both on the same dio ;-)

You gents do some incredible figure work! Every figure I've ever painted was cursed with those awful big white eyeballs that looked so comical.

Terry

Terry, I don't use any white when painting the figures eyes. I do only "paint" the eyes with a black fine liner.

Here are some German snipers, I think they are from ZVEZDA.

Eli2a.jpg

Eli2b.jpg

Eli3a.jpg

Airfix Multi Pose, yes I remember these. I've had the opposite party - British 8th Army. As always, awesome paintjob. I love your realistic dull colors!

Some more figures for a winter dio that never was realized.

Se9a.jpg

Se9e.jpg

Se10a.jpg

Se10b.jpg

Se10e.jpg