What Are These German Pins / Badges?

CNY Militaria

Top left, by the helmet, looks Swiss related

Sword over swastika is a tinnie, I think for a Police Day but I am not positive...tinnies have never been of much interest

Bottom left is a Polizei ID disk...I believe the M/ marked ones are all fakes. These types of badges are very rare, sell in the thousands when original, highly sought, and thus highly reproduced. They are also under-studied and thus ripe for fakes.

Luftshutz was the German civil defense

Bottom right is Hitler Youth Related, commemorating the Jungendfest on that date

Top left, by the helmet, looks Swiss related

Sword over swastika is a tinnie, I think for a Police Day but I am not positive...tinnies have never been of much interest

Bottom left is a Polizei ID disk...I believe the M/ marked ones are all fakes. These types of badges are very rare, sell in the thousands when original, highly sought, and thus highly reproduced. They are also under-studied and thus ripe for fakes.

Luftshutz was the German civil defense

Bottom right is Hitler Youth Related, commemorating the Jungendfest on that date

They are good with Switzerland. The Fusilier Battalion 99 has something to do with the city of Basel.
The newly formed Basel Fusilier Battalion 99 was set up by transferring one in three battalions 54 and 97 to the new unit. Although this did not result in more team strength, but at least the regiment now had three battalions. In this formation, the Regiment ended in 1918 with the Battalion 97 also active service during the border occupation. In the period until the mobilization in 1939 further changes in the army took place.
The badge was distributed to the memorial service on 12 October 1935

Justin, here's a link on this type of ID disk. from what the link says, the M marking is a sure sign of a fake.

https://donbible.wordpress.com/

Makes you wonder why whoever made these would put the M 9/86 under the eagle if originals never had anything under the eagle.

Third item, top row:

"A 1939 Czechoslovakia Shall Be Free Again Medal by Medallic Art Co. NY.

A 1939 Czechoslovakia Shall Be Free Again Medal by Medallic Art Co. NY. - Bronze gilt, maker marked "MEDALLIC ART CO. N.Y." on the edge, obverse illustrating a helmeted soldier tied to two columns, with snakes wrapped around each column and topped by German helmets, swastikas on each column, a woman behind holding a baby and a child hugging the soldier around the waist, with various Czech iconic scenes in the background, the reverse with the Czech coat-of-arms, inscribed "REPUBLIKACESKOSLOVENSKA" and dated "March 15, 1939" (German invasion of Czechoslovakia), 38.2 mm, light contact, extremely fine. Footnote: This medal was issued at the 1939 New York Worlds Fair to raise money for and bring attention to the occupation of Czechoslovakia."

Source: https://www.emedals.com/a-1939-czechoslovakia-shall-be-free-again-medal-by-medallic-art-co-ny

Apparently it was issued with a booklet.

https://www.collectorsweekly.com/stories/63769-new-york-worlds-fair-archive-from-the-c

Yes, despite the fact their prices can be high and they tend to have fakes for sale, eMedals international focus has led me to ID more than a couple pieces over the years

CNY Militaria

I usually use them for foreign medals, but found a couple of these on their site too. At the very least it's a decent reference source for different and unique items.