What are these breast stars?

Kwc271

I have some breast stars I acquired in a large militaria collection. Ill try and post them. If I cant, can someone post them here if I email ya? Thank you. Cant post, says it is too big

They are all copies. Chinese sellers have them on ebay for about $100, but they aren't that great looking. Some others list them as real for much much more.

The third one on the first row is the Japanese supported Chinese government during WWII.

The two on the second row, I can't remember if I have seen real ones before.

First one on first row is Order of the Propitious Cloud, 1st class. The middle layer is the wrong color, suppose to be light blue, not yellow.

Second one on second row, as mentioned, is the Order of the Golden Grain, 2nd class. Middle layer should be gilded.

Most high class Chinese medals should have some form of gilding at least.

Ok, I was hoping that they are real, they came from an old collection. Cold the gilding have worn off? Would there be different classes of awards?

I don't think they are that old and are recently manufacture, anyways they are far off from the real ones. Real ones tend to be mostly made out of silver or gilt silver. I don't know the metal composition for these as they are all the same grey metal color.

The Golden Grain, for example, would have two classes for the breast star, first and second. First has the middle layer with white enameling. Second has gilded silver middle layer.

Second class example

https://www.numisbids.com/n.php?p=lot&sid=1773&lot=41

First class example

https://www.sixbid.com/browse.html?auction=1170&category=24842&lot=1085930