Moved over from USMF - Questions?

Guest Trinity

Guest Trinity

Just moved over from USMF after seeing a link for this Forum. Maybe someone can help me out..? It appears there are some restrictions on posting for new members to the World Militaria Forum. For example, it says I am limited to just 3 posts today. I would like to know if USMF members with numerous posts on the other Forum are grandfathered in and if so, how is this done? By contacting an Administrator? I would also like to know if existing USMF members, who have more than the required 30 posts, are grandfathered in to be able to list something to sell on this Forum, without needing to do an additional 30 more posts? Grateful for answers. Thank you. Doug

Any USMF member who is in the MEMBER category will be given MEMBER status when they join WMF but we can't do it automatically so you have to let us know, You have been upgraded.

Guest Trinity

Thanks Bob! I kept the same User Name between both platforms, so I am guessing it will be a simple process to get me upgraded. Once again, thank you.

The Meatcan

Any USMF member who is in the MEMBER category will be given MEMBER status when they join WMF but we can't do it automatically so you have to let us know, You have been upgraded.

Hi Bob,

can you upgrade me as well?

I've been on USMF for some years now.

Thanks,

Terry

Hi Bob,

can you upgrade me as well?

I've been on USMF for some years now.

Thanks,

Terry

done

Hello Bob, I am also a member of USMF

Thanks,

Paul Kennedy

Bob Hudson

Hello Bob, I am also a member of USMF

Thanks,

Paul Kennedy

You are good to go now.

• 1 month later...