ID middle eastern para wings: Abu Dhabi

easterneagle87

triplecanopy

It could be Kuwait or Abu Dhabi. Both have similar design wings. Many Arabic nations share similar patterns and color schemes.

The colors of the flag in the center of the parachute are those of the United Arab Emirates. I recently saw a couple of these wings when I was coaching swimming at the Special Olympics World Games in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, two of the emirates represented by the UAE.

Allan

triplecanopy

Allan is correct about the color scheme on your wings. One of the United Arab Emirates is Abu Dhabi. These are all from Abu Dhabi. Note the one at the bottom that was obviously custom made in Thailand. While not an exact match, one can see the similarity. I will post some others below.

post-185301-0-25880600-1556568257_thumb.jpg

triplecanopy

These three parachute wings are all from Kuwait. They are similar in design to yours, but still not an exact match. More examples below.

post-185301-0-50868400-1556568686.jpg

triplecanopy

These four parachute wings are all from the UAE or United Arab Emirates. They also have a nice free fall or HALO wing if anyone would like to see it, I'll be glad to post. Note again the color scheme with the red, black, white and green.

post-185301-0-28381500-1556568841.jpg

• 8 months later...
riflegreen297

Flea Market wing find this AM! Middle East para wings, but WHOSE?!?!

Nice, I have a set just like these with Velcro backing. I was given them during a jump exchange in the UAE back in 1993. The Captain pulled them off of his uniform along with his commando tabs.