My other Japanese flag with a crane

Leo

This flag was on ebay sometime around February. What people need to realize is the monkey is not just making all of them from scratch. He has taken nice one looker originals and added artwork to raise the return. I honestly cannot remember if he was the seller of the crane flag but he may have been. Leo, what was your friends response to all this? Why make up the grouping story?

Hi Scott

I have now seen the monkeys work so checked the flag out with Dr Bortner who you thankfully put me in touch with.

The crane flag is correct and not been messed with in his opinion. indeed the monkey had a crane flag but it was not this one. Its on the wermacht forum. Also the style of drawing is very fine and has age unlike the monkeys.

The monkey seems to have a certain style that when pointed out is easy to spot now.

With regards to my friend he was sold the flag from someone from Philadelphia, he has also paid me back in full after seeing this thread and been given the other website to look at it. So I Thankyou for that.

Honestly I dont think my friend even knew, he was upset himself when he heard.

Also just to add the tree the crane is flying towards is a lot darker due to the amount of blood staining on that area, its actually green.

Very very finely drawn and lots of little detail within the Bird itself and the tree.

This flag was on ebay sometime around February. What people need to realize is the monkey is not just making all of them from scratch. He has taken nice one looker originals and added artwork to raise the return. I honestly cannot remember if he was the seller of the crane flag but he may have been. Leo, what was your friends response to all this? Why make up the grouping story?

Also just to add that Ive had this flag now since last September. Ill dig out the original pics of when I received it with a date stamp.

Is this the same guy that some call "stamp man" with the stamps of pilot badges, wound badges and everything else on his flags ?

Is this the same guy that some call "stamp man" with the stamps of pilot badges, wound badges and everything else on his flags ?

Hello John, stamp man is cupman. I was wondering if this monkey guy is him after Bob's comment or is he a new player in the fake flag category.