Swedish Badges & Pins for ID

Brig

Picked up an assortment of Swedish items, any help in IDs would be appreciated. I'm not certain all are military

The first badge here I believe is some type of marching badge for completing a hike. Not unusual, Norway has a military march badge, as well.

The stickpin I have no idea...veteran organization?

The third is obviously a skiing proficiency badge...can anyone tell me more?

thumbnail (6).jpg

Middle two look like maybe unit crests? Or are these supporters of the King?

thumbnail (8).jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Super cool! thanks for sharing! This is really cool! I think I can help a tiny bit here.

In the first picture . . .

The second one (stick pin) is an Army Regimental pin. See this link for info about the regiment:

https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norra_sk%C3%A5nska_regementet

The third one is a Swedish Army Ski Troops qualification badge.

In the second picture . . . I don't know what the first one is, although is is super cool and I could think of things to do with it! -grin-

The second one is a crown with two entwined Gs and a V in the center. This is for Swedish King Gustav V. He reigned from 1907 until his death in 1950. Your picture is really blurry, but if I could see the scroll detail, could probably figure out what it was for in particular.

The third one is for King Gustav VI Adolf, King Gustav V's son. The scroll says 11/11 1952 - this was for his 70th birthday. Interesting trivia, he was the longest waiting heir apparent until Prince Charles broke the record recently. :)

The fourth pin is a fraternity pin.

Hi! Super cool! thanks for sharing! This is really cool! I think I can help a tiny bit here.

In the first picture . . .

The second one (stick pin) is an Army Regimental pin. See this link for info about the regiment:

https://sv.wikipedia...nska_regementet

The third one is a Swedish Army Ski Troops qualification badge.

In the second picture . . . I don't know what the first one is, although is is super cool and I could think of things to do with it! -grin-

The second one is a crown with two entwined Gs and a V in the center. This is for Swedish King Gustav V. He reigned from 1907 until his death in 1950. Your picture is really blurry, but if I could see the scroll detail, could probably figure out what it was for in particular.

The third one is for King Gustav VI Adolf, King Gustav V's son. The scroll says 11/11 1952 - this was for his 70th birthday. Interesting trivia, he was the longest waiting heir apparent until Prince Charles broke the record recently. :)

The fourth pin is a fraternity pin.

OK . . . the first one shown is the marching badge from the Swedish Gymnastics Federation. This is 1940-47. The marschmarke was an encouragement to get people to exercise more and be alert in prep for if Sweden entered the war. These sell for about $10 and shipping.