IDing 5 Bayonets

Proud Kraut

I have absolute NO clue about what was given to me today. It's a bunch of 4 bayonets and 4 scabbards in some case not matching the bayonet. I would like to know more about their origin, service they were used in, age, repro/original/put-together etc. Thanks very much for your help and let's start with the first one.

B0.jpg

B1a.jpg

B1b.jpg

B1c.jpg

Can't help ID, but super cool looking! Can't wait to see what you have, once someone who knows posts -grin- Super cool items!

Thanks everybody very much for their input, I appreciate it.

Here's the 2nd one. It's marked HACKMAN & CO. so I could find out that this is a Finnish bayonet. But I'm still unsure about the exact model/designation (M1917 or M 27 / 28?) and age of the bayonet.

I also would like to know if these bayonets were used by e.g. German forces as well.

B2a.jpg

B2c.jpg

B2d.jpg

Thanks again for your help with the first one. I did some more research on the Bolo type bayonet and found a couple of interesting websites & informations. As I supposed, this is a real science.

Here's the third one. Unfortunately I couldn't find any markings. If you need other/better pics, please let me know.

B3a.jpg

B3b.jpg

B3c.jpg

B3d.jpg

As you have seen I have changed the topic´s titel. We received another bayonet which needs an ID as well. It´s longer than the ones posted before and has a Kreuzklinge (cross blade?)

B5a.jpg

B5b.jpg