german arm band-

Thor996

Have you tried a black light on it? I have owned a number of early NSDAP armbands that were a bit on the crude side, the construction looks OK to me.

No, unfortunately I have not. It is not mine, nor is it in my possession. Someone wanted to sell it to me and I'm going on photos they provided. So all I really have to go on is the photos.

Jack the Collector

One thing I try to remind collectors,which the hobby "purist" scoff at is this. We have to keep in mind that not everyone had the money to go to the RZM store and buy brand new.People being what they are made due with what they had.So even tho the "purist" declare them fake,homemade period pieces do exist.That was my first thought on this one....period homemade.

One thing I try to remind collectors,which the hobby "purist" scoff at is this. We have to keep in mind that not everyone had the money to go to the RZM store and buy brand new.People being what they are made due with what they had.So even tho the "purist" declare them fake,homemade period pieces do exist.That was my first thought on this one....period homemade.

thank you for your thoughts but given the fact I can't blacklight it [i don't own it] I'd rather save my $$$ for something that's not so on the edge. I do give understand what you're saying, I'm just not willing to take a risk on this one at this time. The owner was asking for a sum that I am not willing to part with to take the chance.