Colorized Reichsbahn photo.

Jack the Collector

Jack the Collector

I have a large grouping of this man,mostly photos,a few documents.If you would like to see more please request,otherwise this will be the only thing I post from him.The photo is large format portrait appox. 11 x 17

post-190891-0-63666900-1576961350_thumb.jpg

Jack the Collector

Very nice photo, yes please post more.

Be happy to,I was concerned about posting too much there is a lot to it. Over the past 25 years I have search for photos of Reichsbahn personnel in the white summer tunic and visor.Indeed I found them over the years but never for sale.Finally , I found a grouping for sale.This gent seems to have had a full career serving in the Reichsbahn, Bahnschutzepolizei and Heer in Belgium and France.The grouping consisted of a handful of promotion documents,photo album,one colorized photo and around 210 loose photos,which had 2 of him in summer dress.

post-190891-0-59406600-1577130957_thumb.jpg

Jack the Collector

OK,more as promised.As I stated,I had searched for 25 years to get photos showing Reichsbahn personnel in the white tunic and hat.When the dealer showed me this grouping,I don't think he realized he had me when I saw this photo.........I was milk toast and was going to pay his price(within reason). Months later now and my heart still goes pitter patter when I look at it.

post-190891-0-59546700-1579293302_thumb.jpg