3-Place Frackenspange Medal Bar for Non-Combatant Medic or Doctor by J.H. Werner

ww1czechlegion

ww1czechlegion

Hello,

Here's a nice Frankenspange 3-place medal bar that I picked up recently, for a non-combatant, such as a doctor or a medic. I like the nice J.H. Werner cloth label on the back side.

Best Regards,

Alan

post-185509-0-37661800-1579988517_thumb.jpg

The bar is properly set up for wear on a civilian suit coat with the EK at the top when worn on the lapel.

Very nice!

ww1czechlegion

Thanks for your nice comments guys, I appreciate it!

I can't believe that I wrote "frankenspange" for the title and also in my opening sentence. It's supposed to be "frackenspange". Sorry for the mistake.

Best Regards,

Alan

Thanks for your nice comments guys, I appreciate it!

I can't believe that I wrote "frankenspange" for the title and also in my opening sentence. It's supposed to be "frackenspange". Sorry for the mistake.

Best Regards,

Alan

I fixed it for you.

Sarge

Fred Borgmann

Love the noncombatant groups! My favorite is one I saw once that had a US Civil war service medal paired up with a German Franco Prussian War noncombatant medal. The original owner was a young German doctor who came here to get medical experience in our Civil War and then returned to Germany to help out during 1870-71. His widow was still getting his veterans benefits in Germany during WWII !

• 2 months later...

That’s an outstanding bar ! I use to own that exact bar many years ago ! It’s a Near perfect example if I remember right ? One on the nicest non combat bars I ever owned ! Glad it found a good home !