Heinkel He 111 in 1/48 scale

Proud Kraut

Proud Kraut

Thanks for looking and thank you all very much for your kind comments. I really appreciate it!

He159.jpg

He160.jpg

ArtyScout

Nice work Lars. I see the H6 is in the air while the H22 is on the ground. Both Heinkels came out great. I see the pitot tube and control cables were added. Q: What did you use for the control cable? I hope you find some airfield and some in-flight background photos to put up some more pics. This way you can do your photo magic with the in-flight Heinkel. Well done.

Semper Fi.

Manny

Proud Kraut

Thanks very much, Manny. I´m not sure about the meaning of the term "control cables". If you mean the long wave antenna on the back of the plane I used a soft plastic string of pearls. And I´m really thinking of some special in-flight pictures but I`m unsure yet if I can realize those. Thanks again very much!

Lars

PK2.jpg

The Meatcan

excellent work, Lars! I especially like your H-22 for its unique subject. Always a pleasure following your builds.

But now I'm wondering, what will you build next?

Terry

Proud Kraut
On 5/9/2020 at 12:43 PM, The Meatcan said:

excellent work, Lars! I especially like your H-22 for its unique subject. Always a pleasure following your builds.

But now I'm wondering, what will you build next?

Terry

Thanks very much earlymb and Terry! The new project has already begun.