Help in photo identification

TeeKay

Hello,

I found a photo in my family collection, about which all I know is that the guy on the right is my relative, and his name is Ted. Nothing more. His parents migrated to the US at the end of the 19th century, so the date of the photograph would be around 1910-1925. I have no knowledge where the photo was taken either (could it be Texas?).  Would anyone, even guessed, what kind of uniforms are they wearing (academy?), and based on the house construction, what's the location? I am not an American, so it is quite tough for me to start researching...

Thanks for any help.

Tom

Ted.jpg

Well, those are barracks in the back. US Army uniforms.  Looks more like 1930s-WWII-era uniforms to me. However, someone will know more! I bet someone is going to be able to ID the patch on teh left shoulder of the guy on the right. The guy on the left is wearing an Army enlisted cap device. 

This is a WWII Era photo, United States Army, taken somewhere in the U.S.A at one of the Army Posts, in one of the summer months as they are wearing the Khaki Uniform.  Just what shoulder patches are worn is impossible to ascertain.