12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend cuff title

John4022

Hi everyone, here's my latest addition to my collection, a 12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend Cufftitle. Shes not in perfect shape (trimmed & glued into a scrapbook?) but shes an original example of a rare cufftitle so I'm still super thrilled to own it. I hope my pics do it justice and I hope everyone enjoys seeing it!

-John

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Absolutely stunning finds and great additions John.  Everything in this 12 SS grouping is in great shape and you are right about that being a tough cuff title to find.....just a super sweet group and worth some serious $$$!!!!

• 3 months later...

A nice find John.  Coincidentally, I watched a special documentary on the 12th SS-Panzer Division last night on TV.  It went through its original concept and training as well as interviews with some former HJ members of the division.  An interesting unit that was set up as a youthful volunteer unit in 1943.

Thanks Jerry!

On 10/2/2020 at 9:42 AM, SARGE said:

A nice find John.  Coincidentally, I watched a special documentary on the 12th SS-Panzer Division last night on TV.  It went through its original concept and training as well as interviews with some former HJ members of the division.  An interesting unit that was set up as a youthful volunteer unit in 1943.

I saw that documentary as well! I thought it was very well put together. Thanks for the comments. 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
snake36bravo

Wonderful title even if it was cut. Perhaps taken during the Battle of the Bulge. Anyone's guess but that would be mine. The other SS items are also nice one lookers. 

• 9 months later...

Very nice cuff, also enjoy the tunic removed bevo collar tab!

Side note, has anyone read the two part history of the SS Hitlerjugend unit? 

• 2 weeks later...