ANYONE KNOW WHO THE MAN ON RIGHT IS?

bldrhouse

Mussolini, 1927

The man on the right edge of the frame looks almost exactly like me (but I don't have one of the Fascist fez caps) and I would like to know 

who he is, if anyone has any idea or reference source?

Particularly bizarre because I was born in Italy, but my father was much younger than this man would be in the photo...

Z and Mussolini-cr.png

From bertmedals on USMF

Achille Starace who was made Secretary of the National Fascist Party in 1931.  Starace was highly decorated in WW1 (1 Silver and 4 Bronze Bravery Medals). If you look closely at the photo you will see that the man behind Mussolini is wearing the Order of the Crown of Italy in the grade of commander around his neck which Starace was awarded. I think this photo was taken in 1927.

at least he was brave in WWI when Italy was on the side of the Allies....

Z - Starace.jpg

• 1 year later...

Here is what I found in my research on the Execution of Mussolini.  I have about 10 books on Mussolini and the events in Italy.  

According to my research, Archille Starace was Secretary of Fascist Party 1931-1939.  During the last days of the War in Italy, Starace was captured in Milan 
and executed on the spot. He was NOT among the other Fascists captured and executed at Dongo before being trucked to Milan for display.   Most sources identify him as one of those strung up in Piazzale Loreto in Milan with Mussolini.  He is hanging on the far left or the 7th one counting from the viewer's left to right.  There is a marker in Milan on the spot where Archille Starace was executed.