It pays to do your research!!!

Jack the Collector

Jack the Collector

As I stated in another thread,I have been buying from a collector who is liquidating his collection.I have been buying all kinds of stuff from him,cloth and photos mostly.The collector has been selling in groupings and single items.One offering was listed as Misc.paper and photos 50 pieces for $80.00,I bought it because the photo of said group had several really great photos.In the grouping was the item below.I looked at it SS runes OK cool goes in my trade pile.I must digress, I usually trade any and all SS items I acquire for stuff I want,not because of the SS history rather the SS items are always a great bargaining chip in a trade deal.As an after thought I decided to investigate the slip of SS paper,which is a money transfer.Boy am I glad I did!Looked up the address on it and it turns out the address is possibly for the HQ of the Lebensborn program.I have still got to confirm it I will know as soon as a fellow collector who is well versed in the history of the Lebensborn answers my email.

31c2da32c9d73da802ad3801eee800713.jpg

342befb1fc3868a7a3e5588934a4493ca.jpg