Werkschutz FN22 Holster

SARGE

Gents,

I thought I would show a generic brown leather holster for the Werkschutz (Factory Protection Police).  I now know which pistol this medium size holster was made for and surely there are some "AEG" property marked guns out there that could be found.  There is one known "AEG Werkschutz" marked semi-automatic 1922 FN.  Where are the others?

This holster is property marked to the AEG Werkschutz on the front flap but has no other interior or exterior markings.  AEG stands for Allgemeine Elektrizitatsgesellschaft Fabrik in Berlin and at Wien 147, Pirkuetgasse 1.  Their production code was "btz" and they manufactured military electrical equipment.  They were a large concern and since this holster is marked # "70" there must be at least that many Werkschutz pistols out there.  Something else to look for I guess.  

AEG holster.JPG

AEG holster back.JPG

AEG holster marking.JPG

AEG holster mag pouch.JPG

AEG holster steel stud.JPG

Werkschutz Patches.jpg

That is OK Jack.  I just found out what the holster fit myself.  It is the 7,65mm Fabrik National (FN) Model 1922 pistol.  These were manufactured under German occupation and I found one on a list that was property marked to AEG.  So, there are more out there to be found.  

Bahnpolizei FN right side.JPG