Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Artillery officers visor


Recommended Posts

Hi guys, well PK here is the visor I wrote about and after an almost two week wait I finally got it! Please give me your opinions and thanks for looking, and lets be careful out there.

 

                    Bill

IMG_20201107_135525.jpg

IMG_20201107_135459.jpg

IMG_20201107_135708.jpg

IMG_20201107_135749.jpg

IMG_20201107_135222.jpg

IMG_20201107_135039.jpg

IMG_20201107_135418.jpg

IMG_20201107_135346.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice Bill!  I like it a lot.  I particularly like early saddle form visors with bullion insignia like this.  Did it ever have a celluloid sweat shield or was it made without it?  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, SARGE said:

Very nice Bill!  I like it a lot.  I particularly like early saddle form visors with bullion insignia like this.  Did it ever have a celluloid sweat shield or was it made without it?  

 

Thank you gents, Sarge it was made without a shield

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, shemp h. said:

Thank you gents, Sarge it was made without a shield

 

NIce!  Sometimes the hard celluloid shields spoil the soft drape of the cap.  

 

Congratulations on a nice find.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, SARGE said:

 

NIce!  Sometimes the hard celluloid shields spoil the soft drape of the cap.  

 

Congratulations on a nice find.  

 

Thanks again Sarge but I think the disadvantage of not having a shield are the stains in the top of the hat which can be clearly seen :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...