Chinese Militaria Blog

Hsin C.

Yes, posts can be made.

I just realized the comments are turned off.... I turned it on now. Thanks Paul for letting me know. I am also doing this for a class I am in, and so far nobody told me about the comments section was not there..

On 11/15/2020 at 12:56 PM, Hsin C. said:

Sorry, I didn't change the topic title, meant chinese militaria blog in general.

I changed your title for you as requested.  

• 1 year later...

Hello Sir,

great post and blog! I wanted to ask your opinion on the pair of Chinese wings I possess. I realize my wing is not the traditional one associated with the A.V.G. but wanted to ask if you might know what period you believe this wing represents: pre- A.V.G. CAF, Theater private purchase, later wartime? I've gone through several books, and of course online examples, but not quite encountered a spot on pattern. In any event, I thank you for your time and consideration and my best to you!

Steve

chiwing4.jpg

chiwiing1.jpg

chiwing2.jpg

chiwing3.jpg

Those are a nice pair of wings. I saw those recently and it was a very good deal. It would be WWII at least. I haven't made any more posts to that site because it seems I can't seem to get google to find that site. Also, it was for a school project and since it isn't required for a grade anymore, I didn't have time for it.