Are these original?

Kia kaha

Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer, unless it looks like this, it is probably a fake, the threads are woven on the original posters, the tank is touching the border, and the barrel is too long,  three red flags..

DSCF0036.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2020 at 12:01 AM, Gwar said:

Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer, unless it looks like this, it is probably a fake, the threads are woven on the original posters, the tank is touching the border, and the barrel is too long,  three red flags..

DSCF0036.jpg

Thanks I agree this badge that made me suspect the others,

Tony

The Four Year SS service medal does not appear to be original from what I can see.  The material looks like oxidized lead instead of black on my monitor and the attachment for the ring appears wrong.  The suspension ring certainly is incorrect as it should be a teardrop shape instead of round.  

• 6 months later...
packratt713
On 12/11/2020 at 12:01 PM, Gwar said:

DSCF0036.jpg

Good info to have!