Japanese going to war banner?

24thinfantry

I've been going through items this week and i came across this banner which I got from the daughter of an Americal Division veteran.  He brought this home after the war. He had seen a lot of combat and was also in Japan during the occupation. I believe this is a going to war banner. I was hoping to get more information about this banner and if possible get it translated. If any members knows someone i can contact to help translate Japanese i would greatly appreciate it. I have a number of Japanese items and i would love to get them translated and if possible find the family.  Thanks again for everything!

20201206_104312.jpg

The character which represents the surname can be read many different ways. = Atari is among the most common but could be a number of others. 

Given name is 逹也Tatusya 

The top is 祝出征 (read right to left on the flag) = Congratulations for/In celebration of departing for the front. 

Thank you so much! Ill probably never be able to locate the family of this soldier but at least now when I travel the state with my presentations I can include the translation for the audience.  Thanks again for all the help!