Three Insignia for ID please

Midwestern85

Please forgive me as this is not my area of collecting, but I'd like to put some accurate notes together as to what these are.  I've had these three insignia for 20+ years and the Edelweiss and chevron are Third Reich mountian troops and Hitler Youth, correct?  Proper names and/or units?  The "WA" I'm not so sure on.  And of course- are they real or reproductions/fakes?  None glow under a UV light.  Any help is much appreciated.

IMG_1094.JPG

IMG_1095.JPG

6 minutes ago, Midwestern85 said:

Please forgive me as this is not my area of collecting, but I'd like to put some accurate notes together as to what these are.  I've had these three insignia for 20+ years and the Edelweiss and chevron are Third Reich mountian troops and Hitler Youth, correct?  Proper names and/or units?  The "WA" I'm not so sure on.  And of course- are they real or reproductions/fakes?  None glow under a UV light.  Any help is much appreciated.

IMG_1094.JPG

IMG_1095.JPG

the edelwiess & chevron is the real deal  but they made millions of the edel not rare, the w a looks right if its on wool

38 minutes ago, Midwestern85 said:

Hey- thank you!  So what is the "WA" patch?

well i do know something on that, most all of german items has a wa stamped on them don't know if this helps

Thank you Jack!

For the “WA”, I am unable to find anything related to Waffenamts.

Maybe this isn’t even German/ Third Reich?

• 2 weeks later...