Matched pair of General Shouldere and collars...?..help appreciated

Pink

Are these a proper "pair"....a green under color like Border Troops shoulder boards, and dark green single leaf collar tabs...?...if so what do they represent...unissued General shoulder and collars for....?

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

Hi Pink,

The color resolution on my computer seems a bit off but you have mixed Volkspolizei insignia.  The dark green collar tabs indicate a General Officer rank for the regular Volkspolizei.  The light green shoulder boards indicate a General Officer of the barracked Volkspolizei.  So, these are both police but not a proper set.

DDR KVP female greatcoat insgnia.JPG

DDR Musik tunic collar tabs.JPG

Actually darker than that...like border troop green...grenztruppe...or is that the same as you mentioned...terminologies....and are flat shoulders so for the shirt..?..

IMG_1959.JPG

Yes, I see the slight differences in color in your last photo.  So, the shoulder boards could indicate a Grenztruppen General Officer as it is often too close to call.  You might hold them up to the band on a Grenzer peaked cap.  All these late DDR boards are rather flat so I don't know of any manufactured difference for wear on a tunic or a jack-shirt.  I can't see any holes/slits on the strap ends for buttons so, I would think either new old stock (NOS) or postwar manufactured as so much was for sale in stalls for the new Mark.