Waffen SS Oak Pattern Camouflaged Smock

Bravo Bandits

Bravo Bandits

This is my first post and I hope that someone can ID this unknown smock, if that is actually what it is? I purchased a couple of boxes of militaria from a gentleman and this was mixed in. I was searching on Camopedai to my eyes bugged out and I did not find this pattern. It is a reversible and the pattern sorta has a ghost on it like the ERDL pattern.  It has no tags or numbers or any info at all that may help identify what country its from. Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

IMG_0876.JPG

IMG_0879.JPG

Bravo Bandits
25 minutes ago, easterneagle87 said:

+It would be nice to get it confirmed if it is real or repo.

It is in rather mint condition so I believe its in fact a reproduction. But I will confirm it before I do anything with it. 

It looks like a reproduction smock from what I can see. 

Bravo Bandits
On 5/13/2021 at 9:33 AM, SARGE said:

It looks like a reproduction smock from what I can see. 

It was in a box with US Vietnam era items that belonged to an uncle, who served in Vietnam, of the gentleman I purchased the items from. I assumed that, incorrectly of course, that the smock had some connection to the Vietnam War. The smock is really crisp with no wear so I agree that it is a reproduction and I appreciate the information.   Thanks!

Bravo Bandits
On 5/14/2021 at 2:52 PM, Proud Kraut said:

Item IDed. I´m moving this topic to the right board where it will get more attention.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...