Hello from Ontario

Will M

I was set adrift from VWF and NWF when they ceased to be. Hopefully other former members find their way here. 

Edged weapons are of particular interest.

stratasfan

G'day, Will! My Sis is bingandnelsonfan (GCCE1854 on here) from Victorian Wars Forum and Napoleonic Wars Forum. I may not have been on those forums, but I sure 'know' you from all the discussions with Sis! When those forums disappeared, it was like losing a best friend! The information and members who shared . . . very sad. I've been encouraging Sis to give a shot at starting over on here, and there are UK, Russia, and India sections that should enable easy posting and following. :) If there is something you can't find on here, please don't hesitate to let me know! We'd love to see some of the 'life' of VWF and NWF come back in a different venue. I know Sis is working at posting some saved information and starting threads over about certain aspects that she has discussed or researched in the past! Feel free to post anything!

In the meantime . . . feel free to post new topics or reply to current ones! It may be a bit slow as we are new, but we are so excited to have you join here! 

Regards,

Elizabeth

Fortunes Of War

Hello Will-

I'm not an edged weapons guy, but I look forward to seeing some interesting discussions regarding those topics.  I have plenty of room to learn...!

Hello and welcome! So glad to see you here, and I'm very excited to see a Victorian Wars Forum friend. :)

Looking forward to hearing about your swords, as I know your collection is very interesting.

Welcome aboard Will.  I am an edged weapons guy so I look forward to your posts.