Question about DPRK stuff

Stepan12

Woodymyster

Are you asking about North Korean items?  If so, I also have found it hard to collect.  There just isn't a lot out there for sale.  The few items I have were brought back by vets.  I suppose these forums are the best bet.  Are you looking for something in particular?

hello,

first of all thanks for your reply.

I have found some officer uniforms on ebay (worthpoint) and on the internet (sold out) but it feels like i can't get my hands on it and i check ebay everyday. 

I am aware that there is a guy in japan sellings a lot of north korean soldier uniforms in his store but i don't know how to buy it unless i go there.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-jun-miyagawa-of-rainbow-trading-company-a-north-korean-speciality-27879590.html

I am looking for uniforms and hats, and what are you looking for if i may ask? 

Woodymyster

Smaller items, like belts, hats, small arms items, etc.  Really anything I come across except uniforms.   I have bringbacks from many wars and the Korean war just seems the hardest to get items from. 

On 5/31/2021 at 8:38 PM, Woodymyster said:

Smaller items, like belts, hats, small arms items, etc.  Really anything I come across except uniforms.   I have bringbacks from many wars and the Korean war just seems the hardest to get items from. 

Uniforms are indeed really hard to find and also really expensive