USSR Airborne uniform Questions

Shreck

So I got this uniform along with pants and the shoulder boards are airborne, the sleeve insignia is KGB, the two starts are naval, and I do not know what the collar tabs mean. I do not know what model this is so if you do please tell me. I want to know everything about this uniform. Any estimated date would be good too. Any help identify this uniform will be appreciated. Thank you.

351D35A1-4228-4779-A85A-91F72231DB92.jpeg

44D2A2E8-C477-4081-940B-1F41F73E8DE5.jpeg

B4FBE617-EB02-430B-AFDF-D8F263788E68.jpeg

0E77EDAC-8F26-46E2-9F0C-FF3A25DA1FCE.jpeg

2C68F238-47FF-4174-B41F-DB66175936CB.jpeg

4FF09F4A-3630-4930-A5AC-A87CD7809E95.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Shrek, To me it appears to be a parts uniform. The collar tabs are KGB, but appear to have an officer’s star on them. The star would normally be found on the shoulder boards.  The shoulder boards indicate a private of aviation or airborne forces. The stamps are too washed out for me to read, but I am trying to do this on my phone. I’ll take a look on a real computer and try to give you a better answer.

On 6/22/2021 at 7:53 PM, BEAST said:

Shrek, To me it appears to be a parts uniform. The collar tabs are KGB, but appear to have an officer’s star on them. The star would normally be found on the shoulder boards.  The shoulder boards indicate a private of aviation or airborne forces. The stamps are too washed out for me to read, but I am trying to do this on my phone. I’ll take a look on a real computer and try to give you a better answer.

Thanks. And yeah I think that someone added these patches. It might be a M69 VDV uniform

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Although rarer, the dark blue could also indicate cavalry as they shared the same shade of blue as their KGB counterparts. The tunic and trousers are part of the M1969 issue uniform for other ranks. The trousers are dated 1986 and the tunic is dated 1988. The two stars on the breast I don't think are Soviet, certainly not anything official anyway.