Greets from a guy who moved to Vancouver (Canada) from the Philippines, but turned around

Ominae

Hello.

Looking for a militaria community to talk to. Title says who I am. Looking into hard to get/rare stuff, mostly camouflage with the occasional ball cap. Hopefully, someone will know who to help me talk to/find when Ebay (and some militaria sites online) fails.

Right now, I'm looking into the following stuff:

- Irish Desert DPM pants

- Afghan NDS ERDL (?), may be uncertain due to the Taliban upsurge in Afghanistan.

- Vietnamese K17 (There's a Multicamish variant I'm looking into).

- Venezuelan camo stuff (Not a priority right now)

- Some Filipino military-related stuff. I'll get back later.

I’ve managed to bag actual Platatac-made NDS camos made from the urban camo used by the NDS for NATO advisors. Also the Irish DPM desert camo shirt.

Fortunes Of War

Hello Ominae-

Welcome to the WMF!  I'm not a camo guy but based upon a number of introductions posted earlier, I'm guessing there are a few guys with similar interests.  Take care and again, welcome!

12 hours ago, Fortunes Of War said:

Hello Ominae-

Welcome to the WMF!  I'm not a camo guy but based upon a number of introductions posted earlier, I'm guessing there a few guys with similar interests.  Take care and again, welcome!

Thanks.

easterneagle87

Ominae, 

Welcome aboard! Pretty interesting stuff you are looking for. I wish you well on your search. So if you are back in the big P.I. , there are a bunch of us who are always looking for good Philippine carved buckles. Did I mention we like bargains as well, wink, wink, nod , nod.  Keep us in mind. 😁