Perhaps some of you here may be interested in this exceedingly RARE Document

dpast32

You do realize that by posting a 'Link' when the sale is over this thread will useless, as a researcher, I feel these type of posts are a waste of time if pictures and pertinent information are not provided.

Description HIMMLER-SIGNED DOCUMENT NAMED TO KEY 3rd REICH SS-VT PERSONALITY: copiously filled out SS internal file document with genuine blue ink Himmler signature. Without question this signature is genuine period....under a strong class you can easily discern how the ink has feathered into the paper stock. This is a bureaucratic and administrative internal document recommending the elevation of SS-Sturmbannfuhrer Dr. Josef Witiska, a known Holocaust war criminal (Einsatzgruppe H in Slovakia). Document is copiously filled out and I can furnish you the general details. It's double-sided and folded at center so when open it's 11x16" and all four pages are filled out with typed details, signatures and notations, ink stamps. Note the typed notation just above Himmler's signature, 'In Vertretung', which translates to 'In place of'. In other words, Himmler signed this document rather than Der Reichsminister des Innern (The National Minister of the Interior) Meissner. The heading on this document is out of Meissner's office, but given the importance of this document, Himmler intervened and approved it. Document was issued out of 'Berlin 25 Juni 1942' and recommends the administrative advancement of Dr. Josef Witiska with title at top 'Vorschlag zur Erennung' (Proposal for appointment to a position). This would have been a essentially pay raise as it elevated Witiska from Regierungsrats to Oberregierungsrat. Note too the typed notation above Himmeler's signature "Die Parteikanzei hat Einwendungen gegen die Ernennung nicht erhoben" (translates roughly to='This application for promotion remains unopposed by the party's leadership'....in other words, no one in the NSDAP objected to this application. The large '16.Juli 1942' dated ink stamp at lower left is out of Meissner's office (he's the guy who headed the Ministry of the Interior Department and often signed such promotion documents) and pretty much confirms that the application for Witiska's promotion had been received, a cover letter had been generated and that a file for this procedure was created. Inside pages detail all of Witiska's personal information (birthplace and date, his education -- he was a lawyer/doctorate degree -- his career in law enforcement from 1920-1942. Last page has typed details confirming his 'Frontkampfer' WWI veteran's status, his NSDAP party number '6289103' (which is confirmed by separate documentation from the internet that we will furnish) and his rank at the time 'SS-Sturmbannfuhrer im SD des RFSS' (Sicherheitsdienst des Reichfuhrer-SS). EXC++++

Himm.jpg

Himmm.jpg

Himmmm.jpg

Himmmmm.jpg

If you happen to take note of the exact time of my Posting, perhaps you will see that this item was very much an active sale item when initially tendered. Hey, I tried. IIRC, I Posted it here at approximately 09:10 +/-, & I can a see you it was very much available for purchase, although I knew full well it certainly wouldn't last long !!

Best,     dpast32