German Tank Jagdpanzer IV

Husky43

7 hours ago, Husky43 said:

Can anyone help me ID this WW2 German vehicle? Thanks.

Did you purchase all of these with a collection?  Or are you shopping for them?

I can recommend several general books on German armor and/or vehicles or websites.  

1 hour ago, Custermen said:

Did you purchase all of these with a collection?  Or are you shopping for them?

I can recommend several general books on German armor and/or vehicles or websites.  

Some I made a very long time ago but failed to identify, and some were purchased through the years.

21 minutes ago, Husky43 said:

Some I made a very long time ago but failed to identify, and some were purchased through the years.

Oooh.  I've done that.  I was really interested in building models of the basic German fighters and had studied the squadron and group markings.  I painted some and bought some pre-painted kits.  When we were in high school, we liked the German aircraft and their colors but the ones I built were the jets and a few bombers and the rare Fw-200.  

What are planning to do with them?  Display them or sale them or put in storage?  I sold some of my brother's 1960's vintage models that were assembled and painted on ebay.  I was surprised that it was worth the effort.  One guy sent me a photo of his den with all these old models that he had "rescued" from the trash heap.