New member from Canada

Hightlander

Hi,am from Canada,been in military for 14 years retired field engineer,always collecting, small parts,i would like to collected tanks,but my wife will not agree…so concentreted on canteen and mess kit,and all small miltary related.

Welcome.

I used to do a lot of shopping on eBay.  When I couldn't find a British item without a big shipping cost, I would search for Canadian sellers.  

Welcome! Collecting tanks does sound a bit . . . large. Ever considered models? ;) Canteens and mess kits are probably much easier to store! Look forward to seeing some of your collection!

Fortunes Of War

Hello Hightlander-

If your wife ever gives you the go-ahead on tanks, be sure to post some pictures here!  I collect flags; in spite of the small amount of room they take up, I often have to explain why they are on the counter top, book case, bed, etc.  You have now given me another excuse to show her that she should be glad I don't collect canteens and mess kits.  Imagine all of the room they take up.....but I'm only kidding!  Glad to have you aboard!!