Date Needed for WW2 Poster

tom63

Can anyone make out the date on this poster?  I'm thinking 1941.  Does anything in this photo help date it; the uniform, clothing, or anything else pictured?  

poster1.JPG

poster.jpg

Jack the Collector

I'll say I agree looks to be a one....the bold text says (I think) in 6 weeks is the wedding.That is a Kdf ( Strength through Joy) poster.The KdF organized leisure by offering activities such as trips, cruises, concerts, and cultural activities for German workers. These events were specifically directed towards the working class, and it was through the KdF that the NSDAP hoped to bring to the common German the pleasures once reserved only for the rich. By allowing the working class to easily and affordably take part in such activities, it was believed that the labor force could be lulled into being more flexible and productive.Once the war started the Kdf primarily helped set up and staff rest homes for German troops, provided concerts, and films for soldiers at the front, helped distribute a variety of comforts to traveling and returning men at railway stations, and other major points in Germany and abroad. This was often done in conjunction the Deutsche Rote Kreuz.

18 hours ago, Jack the Collector said:

That is a Kdf ( Strength through Joy) poster.

Thanks for that info.  Very interesting!  Sort of like the Red Cross.