Some recent internet purchases.

Jack the Collector

Jack the Collector

I have an affinity for the KVK,so when I see one in a photo....I go for it

IMG_20220511_0002.jpg

There is just something about the scenery and the RADwJ ladies that drew me in to this photo.........And also a RAD photo,member Gwar has me hooked on finding RAD items.

IMG_20220511_0005.jpg

IMG_20220511_0006.jpg

IMG_20220511_0008.jpg

Org Todt fellows,honestly I just threw a bid at this and ended up winning it.

IMG_20220511_0003.jpg

An Nskk fellow with all the bells and whistles!

IMG_20220511_0007.jpg

Last,high tea on the road.I almost dismissed this photo until I saw the Reichsbahn license plate. Still trying to determine the uniform of the fellows....cap eagle is blurred.

IMG_20220511_0009.jpg

Jack the Collector
1 hour ago, Gwar said:

The Org-Todt photo is a great reference for rank and armband !

Indeed,I was also curious about the gloves.Appear to be private purchase,however I am looking at military issue as well to make a determination.Silly as that may seem.

Proud Kraut

Some tough ladies, crossing the black forrest w/o any winter clothes or walking boots during winter time. Referring to the writing on the back they hiked from Schauinsland to the Feldberg (about 15 km). Great pictures.

Feldberg2.jpg

Jack the Collector
15 minutes ago, Proud Kraut said:

Some tough ladies, crossing the black forrest w/o any winter clothes or walking boots during winter time. Referring to the writing on the back they hiked from Schauinsland to the Feldberg (about 17 - 20 km). Great pictures.

Thanks ,wow that is a hike.Also thank you for the translation,I had not made the time yet(lazy) with quite legible hand writing I should have done it right away.

Proud Kraut

You´re welcome. Translation is: "So the way went endless through the snow from Schauinsland to the Feldberg. Inge Wolfahrt, Lore Schnigela, Hilde Günther, Easter 1938"

(Off-topic: A very nice place, I visited it 3 weeks ago)