RARE Hanna Reitsch private photo RARE

Jack the Collector

Jack the Collector

Sorry about the eBayesque title folks.I convey enough how rare a private photo of Hanna Reitsch is. This one of a few Jewels of my photo collection.Acquired a couple of moths ago and I am currently still trying to ID the Luftwaffe officers in the photo.It is on Ridax paper,along with the usual needed evidence the paper maker mark is what convinced me it is a genuine period photo when I inspected it.Which is why I have made an obvious mark on the photo rather than using my hidden one.I cannot make out the cuff title.

IMG_20220601_0001.jpg

Jack the Collector

23 hours ago, Proud Kraut said:

maybe you can find him here:

Thank you PK,I have a couple of them I am exploring right now.

My apology to everyone,in my first post my keyboard went crazy,tried new batteries,still had letters not typing.Of course being the Simian thinker I am,instead of waiting I posted the bit of gibberish.So I did not get all the information in it.Had to buy a new keyboard. I will explain further.

First of all,to protect it from the online photo pirates I made an obvious mark on the photo( it is Navajo). I also cropped the image so the pirates could not know what kind of an edge it has on it. There isn't any writing on the back but has obviously been glued into an album.

The location,may not be a mystery.It is going to require looking at a great number of photos.There are 3 locations which I think it may be. 1) Oberstraubling  2) Peenemunde  3) Luftflotte 6

Jack the Collector
13 minutes ago, Gwar said:

I can relate to the 'Watermarking', I have seen pics from my collection on numerous sites, kind of hard not to mark them now days..

I hear you,I personally find them distracting but necessary.So I began using  hidden marks that will be not noticed unless you know they are there.Blend in to the photo if you will.

Digi-Shots

Great photo!  I’m not well versed in German militaria, but I’ve only seen cuff titles on the left arm.  Would wearing the cuff title 
on the right arm help identify his unit?

Great photo! Looks like the RK bearer has a bomber clasp so that may help narrow it down a bit. As for the watermarking, it is a necessary evil as I too have had images lifted and resold on ebay a number of years ago. 

Mike