ID´d Bullion Fake Netherland Special Forces Patches

militbuff

Your first bullion patch is the post war Royal Netherland East Indies Army or KNIL (Koninklijk Nederlands Indisch Leger) Parachute School patch or it was originally called the 1st Para Company Airborne School when it was formed in 1947.  This is a very rare and sought after piece however according to my reference (as I have been looking for one) it is fake.  I believe someone has carefully removed the paper backing as this is supposedly a Pakistani copy.  I could be wrong but this is what information I have.  

Your second bullion patch is the post war Depot Specale Tropen or Dutch Special Forces School patch that was formed on the Island of Java in 1946.  It had a name change to Korps  Specale Tropen in 1948.  This is another rare and sought after piece however according to my reference (as I have been looking for one) it is also fake.   Someone has carefully removed the paper backing and added this brownish colored backing material.  This is also a Pakistani copy.   Again I could be wrong but this is what Information I have as I've been looking for both badges for my collection going on 40 years now.  Both of these badges have popped up for sale in the past but I have never seen any of the supposed originals come up for sale.