Seeking Brief Translation of KIA Gefrieter's Grave Location, as noted on his Burial Document ?

dpast32

Good Morning Gents, I am attempting to determine the location of this Soldier's Gravesite, as was listed on what appears to be his Burial Card, & or similar Document. The relevant portion is just up from the Card's bottom, & the entry is clearly noted as in reference to his Grave. I will, as always, truly appreciate any assistance I may receive in this matter. As with a great many things related to the Germany's Campaigns in the East, sometimes, it can be extremely difficult to determine an exact location of a specific event, yet in this particular case, I think it might indeed be solvable ? So, if anyone would be so kind as to translate the relevant portion for me I'll be especially appreciative ! THANK YOU

Best regards,   Dom P.

PLEASE NOTE:  The MOST RELEVANT INFORMATION APPEARS TO BE THE NOTATION, ENTERED TOWARDS THE BOTTOM OF THE GREEN COLOUR CARD. I've included the other two 'Tan / Yellow' Colour Cards just in case they may also contain anything of importance ?

e3b52fb9-5391-4155-9e5c-751b251a23f9.jpg.d5d037b0cd976d2414020a10630fddfc.jpg

fb1515b5-8dac-4618-85bd-55b4a5dd3711.jpg.3695c6c1760efe24d9c95aa0f61af4ef.jpg

13169d7d-da39-492f-94dc-2310098b6b94.jpg.ac5b1a08d1f1b929596c1301dca9816b.jpg

Proud Kraut

Dom, these are the cards of two different soldiers, Gefreiter Franz Riepertinger and Gefreiter Heinrich Ludwig. Both served with Infantry Regiment 335 and were fallen the same day, June, 15th 1942. Ludwig is burried at the 'Ehrenfriedhof' military cemetry BELJAJEWO, which still exists today.

Good Morning Lars, & THANKS, I was hoping you would comment when you had a minute. Now, that you reminded me that the Cards pertained to 2 different people, I recall why I had downloaded the Green colored Card to begin with. Because I had searched both the relevant date & location, & got a hit on the green Card to Ludwig. Honestly, I had forgotten all about the fact that the 2 Cards were to 2 different men ! ( That old, Germanic Script writing will do it every time !! ) I surmise that there may indeed be a fair chance that Riepertinger just might be buried in the same Cemetery, due of course to their both being killed on the same day, & in the same reported vicinity ? They were though assigned to 2 different Companies, but either may, or may not be relevant here. So, I guess I'll have to look into that  fact today, & will let you know if I do turn up something. THANK YOU again my Friend, as always, your very kind assistance is very much appreciated ! Take care,

Best,    Dom P.