Question about UK 2nd Glider Pilot Wing

Tonomachi

I was wondering if anyone can identify the first wing pictured below that based on the way it is constructed it looks like an original period WW2 era piece.  It was described as a WW2 British glider pilot wing.  It does resemble the British WW2 era 2nd Glider Pilot wings of which several variants are pictured below.  However the colors do not match and I'm wondering if it is something else.  There was something similar that I kept photos of below that has the same shape and colors which was described as a British 1960s era 1st Pattern ATC Adult Glider Pilot wing which I have no information about.   Was there a WW2 era 1st Pattern ATC Adult Glider Pilot wing and was this a civilian outfit or maybe reserve unit training future glider pilots?

Brit G Pilot (1).jpg

Brit G Pilot (2).jpg

Brit 2nd Glider Pilot Wing (2).jpg

Brit 2nd Glider Pilot Wing (1).jpg

British 2nd Glider Variants (1).JPG

British 2nd Glider Variants (2).JPG

British WW2 Glider Insignia Private Collection (19).jpg

British WW2 Glider Insignia Private Collection (20).jpg

1960s 1st Pattern ATC Adult Glider Pilot (1).jpg

1960s 1st Pattern ATC Adult Glider Pilot (2).jpg

I discovered that these are Glider Pilot wings for British Air Cadets that are part of the Air Training Corps of the Combined Cadet Force RAF Section.  They appear to be something similar to our Junior ROTC so they are not WW2 era British 2nd Glider Pilot wings.