ID´d: Montenegro, Bulgarian & Greek Medals

GAP

Ok, so I now know the first medal is Montenegro, the second is Bulgaria and the fourth is Greek! Still looking for help on the 3rd medal. 

Your third I think has been re-ribboned. This is a medal in commemoration of Princess Clementine's anniversary. I believe the front translates to Honour and Fidelity. 

Circular bronze medal with laterally-pierced ball suspension; the face with the crowned cipher of Princess Clementine, a six-pointed star and scrolls above and below, circumscribed ‘ЧЕСТЬ ВѢРНОСТЬ’ (In honour of fidelity); the reverse with the fleur de lys of Princess Clementine’s family circumscribed ’22 МАЙ 1899’ (22 May 1899 – date of the presentation marking her 80th Anniversary) and ‘14 ЯНУАРИЙ 1888’ (14 January 1888 – date she became patron of the 9th Plovdiv Infantry Regiment); on replaced ribbon. The medal was created by a Princely order dated 22 May 1899 and awarded at a special ceremony at Plovdiv to those serving with the 9th Plovdiv Infantry Regiment in three classes – gold to members of the Royal family and senior staff officers, silver to the officers of the regiment and government ministers present and bronze, as in this example, to the men of the regiment. Princess Clémentine of Orléans (1817-1907) was the youngest daughter of King Louis Philippe of France and mother of King Ferdinand I of Bulgaria.

1 hour ago, GAP said:

Ok, so I now know the first medal is Montenegro, the second is Bulgaria and the fourth is Greek! Still looking for help on the 3rd medal. 

Had fun ID'ing this one, so I did a reference page for it. Would love if you'd post the pictures of yours on it for show! :)