Antique sword

Jose

I have this sword that I am trying to identify.  The closest sword I can find would be an British East Indian style but unable to find one similar to mine.  Possibly late 1700 or early 1800.  Any advise or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.  I have other pictures but this all I can upload.

1.jpg.6322c171b1cca095fc9d4d57a091b6a4.jpg12.jpg.1b410f872d87d02a1bcc35af276a132d.jpg

possibly British made for the Turkish/Arabic market-  I've seen many British flintlock pistols made for this trade with similar motifs.  From the style, I'd guesstimate Napoleonic era?   I have a sword of that period with the almost exact same lion head

I've googled Islamic, Arabic, French, English, and Turkish, found some similar to what I have but not exactly.  I have emailed London museums and was directed to U.S. museums but still nothing.  This forum has been the most helpful so far.

The sword is 37" long, the handle is about 5 and 1/2" long.

• 2 months later...

Looks like a tourist item to me don't know of any military swords that use markings like that. Usually ceremonial swords will have floral etching but that blade has a bit of everything.