Russian SU-34 Fuel System Fragment

Charizard

I collect medals, insignia, and other items pertaining to the current war in Ukraine. A friend in Ukraine is sending me this fuel system fragment from a downed Russian SU-34 fighter/bomber/strike aircraft.

SU-34 Fuel  2.jpg

The medal came straight from Ukraine. Took about a month and a half to get here. The fuel system fragment is now enroute from Ukraine. There are some reputable sellers from Ukraine as well listed on Ebay.

Just want to say that you have to be careful with the Russian items, not that they are fake but before the war started there were lots of Russian items available on the market for cheap prices. A lot of these items are still in use. Anyone could say that these items are from the current war. A few years ago, I bought an unissued helmet from a found stockpile. The helmet is metal, not the newer type but they are still in use now due to depleting supplies in the Russian military. This could go the route of the bogus WW2 German items or the patches from the Vietnam war.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the display. My hobbie is looking for military aircraft crash sites here in the US. I have been to over 140 of them. Documentation is everything. Photo's of the relic at the crash site along with any other information like location and date of the crash help keep the history of the artifact intact. Its all about the provenence of the item being preserved along with the box it came in and any corispondence associated with it.