WW2 Germany Postcards Info Please

tom63

I bought this lot of postcards at a local swap meet.  Can  anyone tell me anything about them ; subject, region, etc?  Not being able to read German (or ?), the only thing I can make out is some of the dates, 1943.

bulgaria postcards-004.JPG

bulgaria postcards-002.JPG

bulgaria postcards-003.JPG

The writing is German, the postcards and stamps are obviously not (maybe a POW?). Please post a  close-up of front and back of one postcard.

Hi PK, These are the best closeups I have.  I lent the postcards to a friend who had a friend who she thought could read them.  That was about  a year ago 😟.

postcards.jpg

postcards-001.jpg

Looks like the postcards and stamps are Bulgarian. Bulgaria was a German ally until 1944. I can´t decipher the writing completely. No military content as far as I can see. I can´t find any pointer to the sender´s name. It reads like a person (male or female) telling about his/her live together with other people, foods, health etc. Some more close-ups would be helpfull.

PK, Thanks once again for the info.   If the postcards are just about regular day to day stuff and not military related then I won't feel too bad if I don't get them back.   Most of them did have an eagle and swastika postmark stamp which attracted my attention in the first place. Thanks again.